The University Administration reforms "ESSUTM Bulletin" to be issued 6 times a year in order to strengthen and enhance the effectiveness of R&D of the teaching staff, scientists and post graduate students of the University and to improve the quality and rating of the published materials.
"ESSUTM Bulletin" publishes articles about the new complete original and top-priority researches in various scientific fields of ESSUTM and other universities professors, teachers, researchers, postgraduate students (co-authors of completed projects may be students), as well as academic and industry institutions upon the recommendation of responsible members of the Editorial Board for sections according to the following fields:
- Natural sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and chemical engineering.
- Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering.
- Food Chemistry and Biology.
- Building, construction materials, architecture, heat, gas supply and ventilation.
- Power and Electrical Engineering.
- Information Technology.
- Social & Economic sciences.
- Technology of Light Industry.
- Ecology and life safety.
"ESSUTM Bulletin" does not accept polemical, descriptive, review, public information articles and papers outlining research fragments.
The Editorial Board:
- Vladimir V. Saktoev, Dr. Sc. Econ., Prof., ESSUTM Rector (Editor in Chief);
- Igor G. Sizov, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof., ESSUTM Vice Rector (Deputy Chief Editor);
- Sergey L. Buyantuev, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof.;
- D. Dashzhamt, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof., member of Mongolian Academy of Sciences (Mongolia);
- Elena B. Dondokova, Dr. Sc. Econ., Prof., Head of the Department "Economic Theory";
- Larisa B. Zhabayev, Dr. Sc. History, Prof. (Executive Secretary);
- E.V. Zhalnin, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof. (Moscow);
- Evgeny I. Karpenko, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof., Head of the Department "Thermal Power Plants";
- Vladimir L. Kurguzov, Dr. Culture Studies, Head of the Department "Cultural and Socio-Cultural Sociology";
- A.A. Majorov, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof., Siberian Scientific-Research Institute of Cheese making of SB RAS;
- Vyacheslav V. Mantatov, Dr. Sc. Philosophy, Prof., Director of the Institute of Sustainable Development;
- Oyuun B. Tsyrenova, Teacher of the Department "English Language in Professional Communication";
- V.E. Messerle, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof. (Kazakhstan);
- A.V. Morozov, Dr. Sc. Philology, Prof. (Belarus);
- Ch. Narantuyaa, Dr. Sc. Econ., Prof. (Mongolia);
- Bator B. Oshorov, Cand. Physics and Math., Assoc. Prof.;
- Boris B. Tanganov, Dr. Sc. Chemistry, Prof., Head of the Department "Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry" (Deputy Chief Editor);
- Larisa A. Urkhanova, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof.;
- Irina S. Khamagaeva, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof., Head of the Department "Technology of dairy products";
- Yury P. Kharayev, Dr . Sc. Eng., Prof.;
- Vladimir Zh. Tsyrenov, Dr. Sc. Biology, Prof., Head of the Department "Biotechnology";
- Dmitry V. Shalbuev, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof., Head of the Department "Leather and Fur Technology";
- Elena Shalygina, Head of ESSUTM printing and publication department;
- Sergey S. Yampilov, Dr. Sc. Eng., Prof, Head of the Department Biomedical Engineering, Processes and Food Industry Apparata.
The Editorial Board expresses hope that "ESSUTM Bulletin" will contribute to the development of the university increasing its scientific authority and would be grateful for comments, suggestions and specific proposals aimed at improving of its performance.
E-mail of the editorial office:
The journal "ESSUTM Bulletin" is included in the List of the leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications, where major scientific results of theses for the degree of doctor and candidate of science are published (Decision of the Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, July 22, 2011)
The Bulletin is available in the Scientific Electronic Library (SEL)
The Bulletin is included in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI)
The Bulletin is included in the EBSCO PUBLISHING (USA) database
Address: 40 Kluchevskaya St., Ulan-Ude, 670013
Tel: 8 9021 676994; 8 9025 643276; (3012) 417234, 417226
Fax: (3012) 431415